Friday, April 27, 2012


Congratulations to our State Star Vocalists 

All ratings for the festival are posted below:

Solos:

I-Excellent   Catherine Bopp - O del mio dolce ardor
I-Excellent  Jessica Johnson - Quella fiamma
Star  Alexandra Streifel - Alleluia
Star   Juliana Keller - Ah, Love But a Day
Star   Dominick Goettle - Lydia
I-Excellent  Ben Porter - I Attempt From Love's Sickness
I-Excellent Kendra Weigel - Chanson d'amour
Star   Rachel Goettle - La volubile
Star   Sara Friedt - Die Forelle

Ensembles:

I-Excellent  Pie Jesu - BVE3
I-Excellent  Frobisher Bay - GVE3
Star   Crucifixus - GVE2
I-Excellent   I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked - MVE2
I-Excellent   Ave Verum Corpus - MVE7
Star   Caresse sur l'ocean - GVE12
Star  Dulaman - BVE12
Star  O Vos Omnes - MVE12

You are wonderful singers!  25 of you received a star rating today! Congratulations on your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment