Friday, October 16, 2009


Touring is definitely a great experience. The Saints are working to pay for their trip. When I listed all the fundraisers they have already had, I was surprised. I thought I'd let you know what's up in case you're looking for a way to help. Tuesday, October 20th from 4:30 - 6:30 the students were planning to tailgate with baked potatoes. They will serve them at SMCHS since we are having unseasonably cold weather. Come stuff a potato. Proceeds go directly to the students. If you can't come, you can help by telling others. And, if you want to have a great coffee, just see any student to order your fresh roasted bean from them. They'll help you find the best type for your enjoyment.

OK - enough. The Messiah starts in a little more than a week. I know the 80th will be amazing. If you want to sing - check out the link for rehearsals. Join us at TLC.

For fun - I've included a clip of a really neat stairway. You'll see what I mean. :-) Enjoy. Here is the link to youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-aZd4uv_o

No comments:

Post a Comment