Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well, due to the advice of others and the necessity to communicate with my students after hours, I've decided to take the plunge. I'm feeling rather silly with how simple this is to accomplish. So, the goal and purpose of this blog is not really personal but for the purpose of letting everyone in to get what they need. I teach at St. Mary's Central High School and Cathedral Junior High. I have some awesome students. We just returned from the National ACDA convention in warm, welcoming, sunny OKC. The Memorial from the bomb site is so much more than I thought it would be. The photo is Christ weeping on the site of the former Catholic rectory. Kudos to Conspirare for the beautiful service at 9:02 on Thursday. If you want to see it, go to An Amazing Morning at the Memorial. Great convention all around. The next excursion includes the St. Mary's Blues (vocal jazz choir). We will be on the way to McNally Smith tomorrow. Life is busy and rewarding. I'm hoping to have the resources posted that my students need. I'm sure the learning curve is steep. So... hello out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment